Re: Frustration with F10/KDE

Todd Denniston wrote:
Clemens Eisserer wrote, On 05/22/2009 07:50 AM:
crash of what?  details?
Plasma of course.

I already filed a bug with a complete stack-trace.
Like I did with all the other crashes I've reported with a full
stack-trace, which haven't been looked at. (Except for the first-level
guys sorting dups out).

- Clemens

and it is bugzilla # what, so that we all know WHICH of the stack traces are relevant to this thread?

Thanks.

I would like to see the number(s) as well because I have full crashes/freezes with F10 and KDE but nothing to go on. No logs or messages of any type.

--
Robin Laing