Re: F 10 Installation without Network Manager

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2009 20:04:53 -0700
Mike Dwiggins wrote:

Has anyone found a way to install F 10 without installing Network Manager?

No, but if you use the "asknetwork" boot parameter, you can get anaconda
to configure a static IP that actually sorta functions correctly, then you
can "yum erase NetwokManager" as your first official act after you get
it installed :-).