Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Joomla - a web content management system

http://www.joomla.org/

I haven't used it, just ran across it, but was surprised it was not in the repositories when I went to install it so I could play around with it. It says it is open source, maybe there is some other reason it isn't packaged.