Re: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> ATI is actually easier since you don't need to do anything special.
> However, I think right now there are issues with the level of support by
> the free drivers.

The HD ones have no 3D support, the older (but still manufactured and sold)
ones do. Of course most new prearranged systems these days will have the
HDs. :-(

3D support for the HD series may or may not be ready in a F12 timeframe. The
specs have finally been released, we had been waiting for them for a long
time.

        Kevin Kofler