Re: Which html editor you would suggest in the latest Fedora?

Jerry wrote:

The 'composer' in the seamonkey suite works for me. Of course so do the browser and the news/mail reader, and the chat feature. And in the 2.0beta the rss reader works as well or better than TBird, and better than any aggregator I've tried. Not that I have tried them all, but what I tried split between klunky presentation and unreliable operation. SM2.0beta seems the real deal.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>