Which html editor you would suggest in the latest Fedora?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun May 24 00:23:29 UTC 2009

Jerry wrote:

The 'composer' in the seamonkey suite works for me. Of course so do the browser
and the news/mail reader, and the chat feature. And in the 2.0beta the rss
reader works as well or better than TBird, and  better than any aggregator I've
tried. Not that I have tried them all, but what I tried split between klunky
presentation and unreliable operation. SM2.0beta seems the real deal.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>