Linksys WVC210 Webcam in FC10

Fedora 10

I have a Linksys WVC210 Webcam using the ZoneMinder App.
using HTTP, it will work fine in the Firefox with a IP address.

Can I get it to work in VLC ?
I have tried all the settings I know in VLC but can't get it to display.
I setup the network connection in VLC, http, 172.16.1.36 but I can't get it to work.
As far as ZoneMinder,  it is setup and running.