Re: Webserver(?) performance issues when accessed through non-server system

Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

> So, my humble opinion is that the issue is a network configuration
> issue on my system, since the two radically different performance
> scenarios described above are occuring on two systems that are hooked
> up the the same router.

Your webserver is probably waiting a lot of time for each one
of the files it is serving.

DNS resolution issues?
ECN? (cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn)
MTU problems? (try if "ifconfig eth0 mtu 576" on the F10 machine helps)

Do pages finally load after a long time or do they really hang for ever?

A "tcpdump -i eth0" on F10 could help in understanding what's happening
on the network.

Best regards.
   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it