DVD creation for Iso download.

Good Morning:

I have downloaded the Rel 10 Fedora iso from the website (general link) so the files is F10-i686-live.iso to my windows desktop.

I have tried to create a dvd on two different machines that I write DVD's to all of the time. So this is not my first attempt at creating a DVD.
In this case, I am telling Roxio to burn an image.

Roxio tells me everything is complete and ejects the DVD. When I take the DVD and try to explore, there isn't any information on the DVD.

Why?

Thanks.

Craig