Re: DVD creation for Iso download.

I have tried two different .ISO downloads to two different machines
Roxio Creator Business V10 on one machine and the other is another is a more general Roxio product on the second machine.

Both machines say they create the DVD, neither one works when I try to load the DVD in the target box.

Alex Makhlin wrote:
Alan Cox wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2009 09:37:56 -0600