Re: DVD creation for Iso download.

Roxio wants to burn the image so this is what I am trying to do.

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
craig morroni wrote:
I have tried two different .ISO downloads to two different machines
Roxio Creator Business V10 on one machine and the other is another is a
more general Roxio product on the second machine.

Both machines say they create the DVD, neither one works when I try to
load the DVD in the target box.

I am comming in this late so this may already been asked, but are
you burning the image, or burning a data DVD with the .iso image on it?

Mikkel