kernel update on live CD ??

When booted up from a live CD (most recent F11 pre-release), I'm thinking
it's impossible to install something that requires a reboot, such as a
kernel update.

Unless,... one can figure out how to enable persistence. Which I don't
know how to do...

Clues appreciated.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us ------------------------ ----