ati radeon drivers 4670 hd, and fedora 11

Tried to install ATI catalyst 9.5 and when I restart It loads to the blue and white bars then screen turns off, I have to push power button to get it to restart. Any ideas

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=346732&topic_id=71338&forum=10#forumpost346732
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame deathnote666999 gmail com