Re: ati radeon drivers 4670 hd, and fedora 11

2009/5/24 Michael Shelby (deathnote6) <no-reply-gw fcp surfsite org>:
> Tried to install ATI catalyst 9.5 and when I restart It loads to the blue and white bars then screen turns off, I have to push power button to get it to restart. Any ideas

Unless you want 9.5 badly, use the rpms provided by rpmfusion.[1] They
are a lot more reliable. Enable the rpmfusion repo and just do 'sudo
yum install kmod-fglrx'.

[1]http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/10/i386/repoview/kmod-fglrx-2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10.i686.html

--
Suvayu