Re: F 10 Installation without Network Manager

> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 5:04 AM, Mike Dwiggins <mike azdwiggins com> wrote:
> Has anyone found a way to install F 10 without installing Network Manager?
>
> Mike

I added the following to my kickstart file, this seams to work without problems:

services --disabled=NetworkManager --enabled=network

But nm is _alot_ better now than it was before, some features gets
enabled too early in Fedora which gives them a very bad reputation
(example yum, networkmanager, pulseaudio)