Enlightenment and NetworkManager

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Mon May 25 12:31:46 UTC 2009

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> I'm trying out Enlightenment on Fedora 10 and I really like it. I just
> found out that NetworkManager applet isn't available under
> Enligtenment! So how can I configure my wired network card from
> Enlightnement.

are you using E16 or E17? if you are using E17 you can try Exalt.
exalt is the wired network manager for enlightenment. i do however still
use nm-applet in enlightenment. the applet doesn't actually work but
when you run it from the command line but you'll have to configure it
within GNOME.

you could also give Wicd a try.

--
jack wallen, jr. writer, stylist, nerd