Re: F9 -> F11 with only 1 partition

Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> writes:
> This sounds like a plan. Where an I buy an installer DVD? I am not set up
> to burn DVDs/CDs.

You can use usb thumb drives too.  The fedora install doc should list a
few ways of doing that.  I recall using it to install F-10 on a dvd-less
netbook computer ~6 months ago.  I haven't tested this on f11 yet, but
here is the updated doc:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/ch02s04s02s02.html

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11