I'm looking for "Fedora+Asterisk+Jabber+Ldap+MUA+Imap+Samba" HOW-TO

Someone can point me to some HOW-TO for setup a all-in-one Fedora/Centos
Server with this application:

      * AUTH via Ldap
      * Jabber for IM
      * Asterisk for VOIP
      * Mail server for send mail
      * IMAP server for Store and read E-Mail
      * Samba Server for PDC
      * A Groupware for Share Calendar
      * Address Book

I have see witch all this application are stored in Fedora Repo, but my
question is: How To integrate and configure everything together ?

Thanks for help.

--
Dario Lesca <d lesca solinos it>