Re: What /dev is ethernet Webcam

Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
Jim wrote:
On 05/26/2009 09:00 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
grammar. ;-)
Sorry about my grammar , but i never got past the Third Grade,
my family was poor and I had to take up Bank Robbery, it pays better than having a College Ed-U-Ma-cation.

Yes, but does Bank Robbery have a better 401K plan?

--
Sam
You don't have to retire from Bank Robbery, so it doesn't tend to come up.

Jeff