Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Delaunay Christophe wrote:
What the good way to get rid of pulseaudio on Fedora 10 please?

Why do you want to do that in the first place? Chances are removing
PulseAudio is not the correct solution for your problem.
I thought most people wanted to get rid of pulseaudio. Its a very troublesome program with poor documentation, and little output to help you resolve problems. If you get it working it seems to offer you nothing you didn't have before you had pulseaudio.

Steve