Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Jens Kaddelbach <j kaddelbach googlemail com> wrotes:
JK> Gnaughty is an utility to automatically download adult sex content,
JK> i.e. porn movies and pictures, from a known internet porn directory
JK> (sublimedirectory.com). Providing a friendly interface, users who feel
JK> like having some porn can have it served fastly

very interessting... I saw this 2 days ago on gnomefiles.org
There is a gap in the guidelines, for a case like that!
mh, I will take a look in it.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp