Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

Andras Simon wrote:
On 5/28/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
> Steve Underwood wrote:
>> I thought most people wanted to get rid of pulseaudio.
> Only because people like you perpetuate some stupid myth that PulseAudio is
> evil.

This is not true (and is an insult, I'd think).

[...]

> So PulseAudio is a mixing solution which works for everyone.

You must be joking.
You will probably find that the people who want to get rid of pulseaudio are the vocal minority. For the rest of us, we don't complain because it works perfectly fine for us.

I quite like pulseaudio actually...

--
Sam