Fedora and jabber MSN gateway

Michael Fleming mfleming at thatfleminggent.com
Thu May 28 11:30:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 08:52:08 +0200
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello there,
>

> does anybody here has ever set up a jabber daemon with a full-featured
> MSN gateway on a Fedora? Are there helpful howto's online for that?

Yes, I have one running the MSN Python Transport - It's no different
than installing other transports/components, the install docs in the
package outline what needs to be done - there may be some variations
depending on what XMPP server software you're running.

My package is here if you're interested (also F9 / CentOS flavours
available for i386 too)

http://www.thatfleminggent.com/packages/fedora/10/x86_64/repoview/pymsn-t.html

> Regards,

Cheers,