Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

On 05/28/2009 06:32 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Thu, 28 May 2009 09:17:51 -0300
> Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
>
>> but maybe
>> some folk just did not realize that yet
>
> And just how would they realize how simple all that gibberish
> actually is? It just comes to them in a flash of insight perhaps?
> Or maybe the zero documentation has something to do with it :-).

This seems to be a theme you like but PulseAudio has a lot of details in
its website

http://pulseaudio.org/

If you have specific questions, join the mailing list and ask or help
out and write up some documentation.

A recent interview

http://jaboutboul.blogspot.com/2009/05/sound-of-fedora-11.

Rahul