Re: EeePC - Fedora or Ubuntu?

On 05/28/2009 10:26 AM, David wrote:
On 5/28/2009 8:00 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
I've got rather annoyed with the Xandros on my EeePC-4G,
and am thinking of installing a different OS.

I would like to install Fedora,
as I am running Fedora or CentOS on all my other machines,
but I'm attracted by the fact that there is
a version of Ubuntu (eeebuntu)
apparently specifically for the EeePC.

I suppose there isn't an eeeFedora?
Does anyone have an argument for installing Fedora
on this very small machine?

Eee PC

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EeePc

Haven't tried this. I don't have the machine. But it sounds workable.

I installed Fedora 10 on a E 1000 and it had drivers for everything.