Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:52:23 +0200
Simon Wesp wrote:

The problem is (for me) that it is definitly pornographic, because it
helps you to get this stuff. You know that a instigator for a murder is
guilty like the murderer himself! so this is for me forbidden and
should not be allowed in fedora.

Shouldn't you remove all bittorrent clients then :-).

All usenet clients, email, web browsers, ftp, ethernet and wireless access network access ...

This is a question of morals, not legal.

--
Robin Laing