Re: Can't get updates

2009/5/28 Anne Wilson <annew kde org>:
Thanks for trying to help.  I can reach the Internet on other sites.  I can
use konqueror to reach a mirror site and download packages manually.

This box has been upgraded rather than a clean install.  I suspect that
$releasever is not being correctly passed, but I don't know how to test that
theory, nor how to correct it if I'm right.

I don't think wget is actually using $releasever.
Can you wget something else? :-)

--
Giuseppe