Re: bluetooth mounse becomes erratic when network load is moderate.

Wendell Nichols wrote:
I have a bluetooth mouse which works nicely most of the time, but if I run a process which consumes network resources (and my network is wireless) the pointer lags behind the mouse movement. Even playing music via an nfs mounted disk is enough to cause this problem. Anyone else see or overcome that?
wcn

More on my own question.
It turns out that bluetooth runs on the same frequencies as woreless b/g/n. Bluetooth also uses frequency switching to the extent that it didn't help to relocate my wireless N connection to either end of the supported spectrum. Wireless ethernet and bluetooth are simply not compatable in the same area. I will have to keep my USB mouse handy for those times that I am making heave use of the wireless.
Thank goodness I didn't go out and buy that bluetooth headset...
wcn