I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200905 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:00:16 UTC 2009

Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> writes:
> Nah, couldn't be related.  When you add that there are exactly zero
> configuration tools to aid us in making this undocumented POC work,
> ahh forget it, this is fedora and we are supposed to bleed for the
> cause, right?

Motto:  "What we lack in documentation we make up for in ideology"

Back in my first unix job a zillion years ago the company I worked for
had this rule that nothing got installed in a public */bin directory
anywhere unless it also had a man page describing all the command line
options installed into the appropriate man directory.  That worked out
really well in the long run.  Newbies and wizards alike appreciated
being able to just say "man foo" and be reminded of how things worked.
I miss that.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11