Re: WSJ - Article on Linux netbooks

Konstantin Svist wrote:
> Is there a driver wrapper for printers out there (similar to
> ndiswrapper)? If not, there should be :P

No, there shouldn't! We'll never get native, Free drivers that way. I don't
want to have to use crappy buggy proprietary drivers which weren't even
written for my operating system! Ndiscrapper (misspelling intentional) is a
problem, not a solution.

Buy a supported printer! (I recommend HP models supported by HPLIP without
the binary "plugin". Most HP printers are, but check the compatibility list
to be sure.)

        Kevin Kofler