Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> writes:
> Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
>> Back in my first unix job a zillion years ago the company I worked for
>> had this rule that nothing got installed in a public */bin directory
>> anywhere unless it also had a man page describing all the command line
>> options installed into the appropriate man directory.
>
> That's also Debian's policy. But I don't think we need such a policy in
> Fedora. It wouldn't even fix this problem as we're not talking about
> command-line options here, but about GUI features.

I think you are reading it much to literally.

Good documentation is lacking, people are complaining and we have people
saying that "I don't think we need such a policy in Fedora."  Amazing.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11