Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

On 05/29/2009 10:58 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> The air up there must be pretty thin.  How do you expect anyone to write docs
> when they have no knowledge of it?  That is probably how we got here in the
> first place...

Start with what you know, use a search engine, go through the upstream
development/user list archives and ask questions to the upstream
developers by volunteering to write documentation. It requires some work
but it can be done and I have done it before.

Rahul