Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> One should waterboard the developer till he/she agrees to write the
> manpage.

That can't work at a distro level because upstream does not necessarily care
about Fedora, some upstreams even actively hate Fedora. We cannot force
upstream projects to do anything, we can only decide what to do within our
area of responsibility. Lack of documentation is an upstream issue and
should be handled upstream, it's not our job to fix it and we aren't in a
position to force upstream to fix it.

In addition, I think "manpages are required" is a silly policy, especially
for GUI apps.

        Kevin Kofler