Re: OT: Can Reformatting A Hard Drive To ext3 Destroy All the Data On It?

Rick Stevens wrote:

> I generally take the drives out to the desert and use /sbin/detonate.
> As Jamie Hyneman once said on "Mythbusters"...
>
>     When in doubt....C4!

Can I come with the next time you take one out? They will not let me
play with C4 any more. :(

Mike
--
Washington DC’s low murder rate of 69 per 100,000
is due to strict gun control.

Indianapolis’ high murder rate of 9 per 100,000
is due to the lack of gun control.