Re: OT: Can Reformatting A Hard Drive To ext3 Destroy All the Data On It?

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Rick Stevens wrote:
I generally take the drives out to the desert and use /sbin/detonate.
As Jamie Hyneman once said on "Mythbusters"...

    When in doubt....C4!

Can I come with the next time you take one out? They will not let me
play with C4 any more. :(

Well, I'm not supposed to either, but "it's only illegal if you get caught!"

Mike

- Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3--not even for large values of 2. -