Adding X after the fact ...

I have a server that was upgraded to FC10 a while back (and kept up to date through yum.) When I first did the install, I didn't bother to put X on it since at the time I didn't really care to have it now. But now I do. So what's the best way to go about this? I don't want to redo the whole system to do this. Can I simply do it through yum and does it actually work if I did that, or will I end up with a bunch of missing stuff?