Re: Can't get updates

> Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'm having great problem after upgrading F9 to F10 (using an install dvd).  I
> get huge numbers of updates downloaded, but then it fails.
Are the downloaded updates still on your system?

/var/cache/yum/updates/packages

Sometimes it helps to use yumex or kyum to do the upgrades in smaller blocks than everything.  Another variation on updates repo.
	[updates] name=Fedora $releasever - $basearch - Updates failovermethod=priority mirrorlist=http://presto-mirrors.anmar.eu.org/mirrorlist?repo=updates-released-f$releasever&arch=$basearch enabled=1 gpgcheck=1 gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=347754&topic_id=71421&forum=10#forumpost347754
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame Darkenergy bellsouth net