Re: Samba and Windows7 (a comment to an article)

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 16:21 -0400, Ted Roche wrote:
> Microsoft's proprietary implementation of what they call the "Common
> Internet File System" although it is none of these, changes with every
> release. Sometimes I truly believe they are attempting to improve it.

i.e. *Usually* you don't believe they're trying to improve it...  ;-)

I alternate between thinking they don't know what they're doing, and
they're deliberately trying to be annoying.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.23-78.2.50.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.