Blocking an IP for one user

Hi,

My son is getting to that "funny" age whereby I need to keep certain
sites away from him.

Is there any way that I can block an IP address or certain keywords from
his user settings so that it doesn't matter which browser he uses, he
can't access them?

For example, I want to block the BBC websites wholesale or anything with
the words Microsoft, MSN or Hotmail in the URL - you get the idea - but
also an IP range such as 172.168.*.*

TTFN

Paul