Netbooks (was: EeePC - Fedora or Ubuntu?)

Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> writes:
> The OP asked about EeePC - Fedora or Ubuntu.
>
> My answer to this question would be: If you simply want to use your
> netbook, you're likely better off using the OS the HW vendor supplies.

Some netbooks seem to be better than others.  I have a Acer Aspire One
here that works fine under F11.  The wifi works fine as does
NetworkManager once one gets around the bug that many of the config
screens have the bottoms cut off and one needs to use and larger
external LCD to setup the thing.

This machine isn't for me.  I simply can't use those small keyboards.
Gimme 19mm key spacing or some environment where I never have to use the
keyboard.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11