Re: Viewing .jpg Pictures in Thunderbird

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 14:45 -0400, Jim wrote:
> I think this may explain it here. Every picture shows this
> Content-Type

Didn't you say it was a JPEG file? Those headers are for an
undifferentiated binary file whose name implies it's a GIF, which isn't
the same thing.

> Thanks guy for your help I learn something new today.
> I could say in about 50 years I would know everything there was about
> Linux, to know it all.

Your problem has nothing to do with Linux. The sender's email
configuration (or host platform) is broken. They may not think it's
broken if their Windows-using friends can see the images in messages,
but it's still broken.

poc