Re: Viewing .jpg Pictures in Thunderbird

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 14:45 -0400, Jim wrote:
I think this may explain it here. Every picture shows this
Content-Type

Didn't you say it was a JPEG file? Those headers are for an
undifferentiated binary file whose name implies it's a GIF, which isn't
the same thing.

Thanks guy for your help I learn something new today.
I could say in about 50 years I would know everything there was about
Linux, to know it all.
Your problem has nothing to do with Linux. The sender's email
configuration (or host platform) is broken. They may not think it's
broken if their Windows-using friends can see the images in messages,
but it's still broken.

poc

Thunderbird is seeing the Attached pictures as .jpg, I noticed the .gif extension in Content. You know how Windows users are, they will not admit they have problems, it's that damn ole Linux.