Re: F11 - X forwarding display problem

On 05/31/2009 10:53 AM, John Foisy wrote:
I've already tried the -Y option with no results. Here
is the content of the pertinent section of sshd_config:

That's odd. I have two machines running F11 with all of the updates, and X11 forwarding between them works just fine with both -X and -Y.

From one of the F11 hosts, log in to the other with:
 ssh -v <f11host> -X

Once you're logged in, check the X cookie file:
 ls -lZ $XAUTHORITY

Finally, try a simple X11 application:
 gedit

If it doesn't work, send the output of all of the commands.