Banshee / RhythmBox and mt-daapd

Graeme Hilton fedora at fishter.org.uk
Sun May 31 21:24:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've setup up mt-daapd on my F10 server which contains my music
collection of flac and mp3 files.

On my rawhide install (I'll follow the F11 release path) I've got
Banshee and RhythmBox both installed and want to use them to access the
music collection via the mt-daapd server.

On RhythmBox I can see the files on the server but there is no artist,
album or track information beyond the filename.

Banshee won't even see the mt-daapd server.  I think it's supposed to
auto-discover the server, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any one got any hints for me?

--
Graeme Hilton