gnome-shell a go-go

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:19:02 UTC 2009

I have been using compiz for quite a while.  Love the eye candy, but it
also helped me navigate quicker between desktops and windows.  Loved it.

I've been using the gnome-shell.  At first it was "So where are my
preferences?  Where is my <insert menu item here>?", but as I started to
understand how to use it, I've wondered how I can live without it.

It is great.

Good job guys and gals!

--
Brian Millett - [ Londo (to Sheridan), "Soul Mates"]
"Mariel is drawn to men of power in that same way. But trust me, she