system gets freeze ... where to check log files

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:32:34 UTC 2009

Dear all

I'm facing a strange problem in My FC12 64bit , suddenly my system
freezes and nothing seems to work ... no keyboard works no mouse moves ,
what could be wrong? .. is there any system log file which can help to
find whats going on and what is the couse of the problem ( may be system
log or something) , I've checked /var/log/messages nothing seems to be
wrong , is there any log file which should I check ?

Thnx & Regards

--
   °v°
  /(_)\