trying to understand SELinux message

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:47:38 UTC 2009

Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> writes:
> I can't say that I've had mammoth problems with SELinux.  I've had
> occasional glitches, but then the errant program usually gets *fixed* up
> quite promptly, so it stops trying to do things that it shouldn't be
> doing.

I've been running selinux on f12(beta+) and things look pretty good.
The default yum-installed policy is starting to shape up nicely, with
virtually no more noise in my /var/log/messages and
/var/log/audit/audit.log files.  (I only see one daily gripe for
asterisk, but that should be cleaned up in the next policy version.)

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3