Saving Flash

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:19:56 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Howard Eisenberger <howarde at gmx.net> wrote:

>>> Since I don't live in the UK or Canada, and hence cannot get access to
>>> these streams, the question is moot.
>>>
>> Clue: proxy
>
> I live in Canada and can't even play the videos at cbc.ca/video/

Nothing works from this address for me either. You've got to go to the
program's site and click the screen that presents the video.

When you call to complain, they suggest that you "clean your cache".
Whereas the BBC's technicians developed Dirac, the CBC drones buy
turnkey solutions and can only read the manual even if the entry has
no relation to the problem.

Write to Hubert Lacroix to complain. He's presently asking the CRTC
for yet more money to hire some more drones.  hubert.lacroix (chez)
radio.canada.ca