F12 & bacula

Jouk Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 19 08:32:01 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I saw that for F12 bacula was upgraded to version 3.x. This raises a problem
for me. My F12 is a bacula client for a bacula director which is running on
a CentOs 5 system which gets its bacula distro from EPEL. EPEL still
contains version 2.x. Both versions of bacula can not communicate.
I see 2 solutions:
   1) Down grade bacula on F12 to version 2.x (is this possible? and how to
      do it?)
   2) install 3.x from a rpm found on the bacula site on the CENTOS machine
      (or is EPEL going to supply 3.x rpm's soon?)

What is the best solution?

               Jouk

Pecunia olet!

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd