Can anyone with a 64bit Fedora11 check something for me.

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Mon Nov 23 19:33:02 UTC 2009

Im confused here.
Im getting an error message from Anacron, that states:

    /usr/bin/ldd: line 163: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: cannot execute binary file

and this is true, the file mentioned is  symbolic link to /lib/ld-2.10.1.so
which is  32bit library.  The 64bit symbolic link/library are in /lib64.

So my question.
Can you check your machine, and see if you have these two files in lib, viz
	/lib/ld-2.10.1.so
	/lib/ld-linux.so.2
actually any ld-* files are of interest.
I SUSPECT that they should not be there, and I have no idea how they
got there, but I would like to check another Fedora11/64bit instalation.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com