Can anyone with a 64bit Fedora11 check something for me.

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon Nov 23 19:51:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:33:02 -0700
Reg Clemens wrote:

> I SUSPECT that they should not be there, and I have no idea how they
> got there, but I would like to check another Fedora11/64bit instalation.

Something else confusing must be going on. If you have any 32 bit
program installed, those would have come in as part of the 32 bit
library, they are certainly on my system where I have things
like acroread and 32 bit flash plugin.

My ldd program doesn't seem to give any confusing errors when I
check a 32 bit program to see what libs it loads.